You want to create an inclusive, respectful, and innovative workplace culture that promotes equitable outcomes. Work with Step Up to advance your goals.
Step Up: Equity Matters will work with your organization to:
- Assess organizational culture and policies
- Develop and coordinate change plan, including measurable goals and metrics
- Design and implement experiential training program (in-person or online) that focuses on recognizing, owning, and disrupting biases
A business is only as strong as its people. We believe that responsive, customized, need-based training makes the difference between a good workforce and a great one.
Studies prove that ongoing professional development is the single most crucial factor in recruiting and retaining quality employees. Our packages include a wide range of topics, from helping managers take on greater responsibilities to helping key leaders set realistic and measurable goals. Learn how to give timely and constructive feedback, communicate effectively, facilitate meetings, coach employees, and manage the performance of your teams.
Asses & Analyze
- Policies and practices review
- 1:1 interviews and focus groups
- Employee surveys
Plan & Design
- Vision and mission aligment
- Initiative prioritization
- EID plan
Implement & Support
- Change plan
- Change team formation and facilitation
- Training program
- 6-month assessment
- 12 month assetssment
- Bi-annual employee surveys
“Step Up: Equity Matters provided Woodland Montessori School with thoughtful support and activities to further understand how our daily work, practice, and presence can impact equity and further social justice on a daily basis. The facilitators were knowledgeable and respectful, and engaged a dynamic and varied staff in such a productive and intentional way. From our day with Step Up, and the followup resources provided, we are better equipped as a school to move forward with this work that is so important and valuable to our community.”
Erin Trondson, Head of School
Please connect with us to discuss a proposal tailored to your organization’s specific goals. For information on our standard workshops click here.
START THE UPROOTING BIAS online challenge